This statement explains RBR’s policies related to privacy in the collection by RBR of personally identifiable information from users of rbrlondon.com.
RBR takes the privacy of users of its website seriously. RBR is registered with the UK’s Information Commission as a Data Controller in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
RBR collects personally identifiable information about you through:
- the use of enquiry and registration forms
- when you purchase our products or services.
The elements of your data that we may collect include, but are not restricted to:
- Job title
- Company name
- Address, phone and fax numbers
- E-mail address.
We may use your data for purposes which include:
- processing your orders, registrations and enquiries
- sending you updates on products you have purchased or RBR conferences you are attending
- sending you complimentary summaries and extracts from our research
- inviting you to speak at our conferences
- providing you with information about the products and services we offer.
If you do not wish to receive information from RBR in future please email [email protected] at any time.
As a visitor to this website, the only cookies that you will encounter relate to Google Analytics. Google Analytics cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the site – this information helps improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.