Our consulting is facts-based and analytically rigorous – we believe this sets us apart from other firms. We work closely with clients to help them tackle difficult questions and convert insights into actionable strategies.
in-depth industry knowledge
Our advisory work leverages RBR’s in-depth industry knowledge and international research capabilities, including our extensive bank and non-bank relationships around the world, to provide clients with bespoke market intelligence and help them develop actionable strategies.
RBR is fiercely independent. We will turn down work that risks undermining this independence.
wide variety of clients
RBR serves a wide variety of clients in retail banking, consumer finance, card companies, equipment manufacturers, private equity, regulatory authorities and industry associations.
- Self-service strategy for international equipment manufacturer
- Commercial due diligence of leading payment services provider for global PE firm
Market opportunities and entry strategies
- Market entry strategy for independent ATM deployer
- European potential of ATM outsourcing for international manufacturer
Business cases for new products and services
- Business case for new ATM module for European equipment supplier
- Potential market for third party ATM advertising
Forecasting demand for products and services
- Opportunity for independent self-service deployment in multiple countries
- Current and likely future demand for teller assist equipment for international supplier
Case study research and regulatory analysis
- Internet and postal banking services across Europe for Japanese consulting firm
- Impact of regulation on the payment card sector
compact advisory package
We often receive requests from clients who require specific, ad hoc, strategic advice or research, but do not want to establish separate projects every time this occurs. Our report customers often wish to follow up, to obtain more in-depth understanding and advice on specific issues and markets.
In order to help deal with difficult questions that would benefit from independent, expert advice, but do not merit a complicated, external consulting project, RBR offers a compact advisory package.
The principal benefits of the package are…
- Advisory days to be used at your discretion
- No time limit for use of days
- No minimum size of request
- Access to sector/country experts
Typical advisory requests include…
- Ad hoc requests lasting from a few hours to a few days
- Internal client workshops/presentations
- Independent reviews of strategic plans and business cases
- Expert advice and opinions on client strategies
- Access to interim findings from RBR research prior to publication
- Setting up meetings and interviews with selected institutions
- Independent perspectives on competitor activities
- Unbiased views of market shares
- Bespoke analysis and case studies
- High-level market estimates/forecasts
Please contact us if you believe this service would be of interest to your organisation.