This statement explains Retail Banking Research Ltd's (RBR) policies related to privacy in the collection by RBR of personally identifiable information from users of rbrlondon.com.
RBR takes the privacy of users of its website seriously. RBR is registered with the UK's Information Commission as a Data Controller in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
RBR collects personally identifiable information about you through:
- the use of enquiry and registration forms
- when you purchase any of our products or services
- when you are logged on to the site
The elements of your data that we may collect include, but are not restricted to:
- Job title
- Company name
- Address, phone and fax numbers
- E-mail address
- Payment details such as credit card information
If you are an rbrlondon.com client, we may also collect information automatically about your visit to our site.
We may use your data for purposes which include:
- processing orders, registrations and enquiries
- improving RBR's products and services
- providing you with information about products and services we offer
- sharing your data with third party organisations who offer products or services which we feel may be of interest to you
If you do do not wish to receive information about RBR products or services or from other carefully selected organisations, please indicate your preferences using the consent boxes when providing us with your data.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us at rbr @rbrlondon.com. We may charge the statutory allowable fee for provision of this information.
As a visitor to this website, the only cookies that you will encounter relate to Google Analytics. Google Analytics cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the site - this information helps improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.