We are pleased to offer editorials from Banking Automation Bulletin, free-of-charge to all visitors to the RBR website. Use the links below to read your chosen editorial.
- Issue 372: Electronic payments and digital banking create opportunities for cash automation
- Issue 371: Merchant acceptance given boost by interchange fees regulation
- Issue 370: Cash needs managing, not defending
- Issue 369: Open banking will be a slow burn
- Issue 368: What is the largest payment card scheme in Europe?
- Issue 367: UK interchange fee proposals threaten IADs and ATM provision
- Issue 366: Bank branch numbers – the big global divide
- Issue 365: Are Chinese ATM manufacturers a threat to Diebold Nixdorf and NCR?
- Issue 364: Contactless no longer just replacing traditional debit card payments
- Issue 363: Cards sector growth driven by lower value payments and contactless
- Issue 362: What is the future for assisted self-service terminals?
- Issue 361: Could ATM pooling become more common?
- Issue 360: ATM shipments becoming increasingly volatile
- Issue 359: New £1 coin could be the UK’s last
- Issue 358: Countervailing pressures create complex TAU market dynamic
- Issue 357: How ATM interchange fees became headline news in the UK
- Issue 356: Branch transformation gathering pace
- Issue 355: Deposit automation and recycling drives revenues as ATM unit growth slows
- Issue 354: Increased public and political awareness of cyber crime ratchets up pressure on banks
- Issue 353: Growth rate shifts emphasise new ATM market dynamics
- Issue 352: Omnichannel underpins ongoing growth in multivendor ATM software
- Issue 351: UnionPay and RuPay lead resurgence in domestic card schemes
- Issue 350: Exploiting the power of ATM monitoring software
- Issue 349: RBR’s ATM research follows the market to Asia
- Issue 348: No need to lament the demise of the €500
- Issue 347: European card acceptance market far from saturated
- Issue 346: Has ATM software become more strategic than hardware?
- Issue 345: ATM density a good guide to potential, but far from perfect
- Issue 344: Dynamic European cards market to change as interchange regulation takes effect