We are pleased to offer editorials from Banking Automation Bulletin, free-of-charge to all visitors to the RBR website. Use the links below to read your chosen editorial.
- Issue 411: UK presses ahead to protect access to cash
- Issue 410: Mixed picture from latest global ATM research
- Issue 409: Do virtual cards have a future?
- Issue 408: Branch transformation gives boost to TCRs
- Issue 407: Batopin – the latest but by no means the last ATM pooling initiative
- Issue 406: Pressure growing to take advantage of advanced ATM software
- Issue 405: COVID‑19 hit to commercial cards will be temporary
- Issue 404: Inexorable rise of contactless far from complete
- Issue 403: COVID‑19’s threat to cash is nothing to do with public health
- Issue 402: BRC criticises cost of card acceptance and calls for government action
- Issue 401: Could cashback make a comeback?
- Issue 400: Understanding Asia Pacific’s contrasting banking and payments markets
- Issue 399: Will virtual conferences become the new norm?
- Issue 398: Have we hit a new-normal for ATM installations?
- Issue 397: 10% rise in global ATM shipments, but choppy outlook
- Issue 396: What is the relationship between card and mobile payments in China?
- Issue 395: How is COVID‑19 impacting ATM transactions?
- Issue 394: CIT firms lead acquisitions of off-site ATM fleets
- Issue 393: Increased acceptance underpins growth in card usage
- Issue 392: Automated ATM deposit set to pass key landmark
- Issue 391: Why in‑branch coffee is making a comeback
- Issue 390: Can the global cards market keep growing at its current rate?
- Issue 389: How big a threat is RuPay to Visa and Mastercard?
- Issue 388: LINK guarantees an ATM on every high street in the UK
- Issue 387: Significant opportunity for IADs despite falls in some large markets
- Issue 386: Are we about to see a second wave of ATM growth in India?
- Issue 385: Don’t let China skew the global ATM picture
- Issue 384: Does the EC have the stomach to extend its war on interchange fees?
- Issue 383: Are shared branches the way of the future?
- Issue 382: UK Access to Cash Review gives cash a lifeline
- Issue 381: Pay-now cards thriving on back of growing access to financial services
- Issue 380: Could ATM pooling address MEA’s underexploited potential?
- Issue 379: RBR forecasts fall in global ATM installations for the first time, but it’s not all bad news
- Issue 378: Global payment cards market expansion continues apace
- Issue 377: Security concerns hindering ATM deployment
- Issue 376: Why the bank branch is not dead
- Issue 375: The irony in LINK’s scaling back of its ATM interchange fee reduction plan
- Issue 374: Thin client, SaaS, NFC and contactless emerge in ATM software research
- Issue 373: Was last year’s dramatic fall in global ATM shipments a blip or a trend?
- Issue 372: Electronic payments and digital banking create opportunities for cash automation
- Issue 371: Merchant acceptance given boost by interchange fees regulation
- Issue 370: Cash needs managing, not defending
- Issue 369: Open banking will be a slow burn
- Issue 368: What is the largest payment card scheme in Europe?