RBR is excited to be welcoming delegates back to its in-person conferences and is fully committed to ensuring everybody has a safe and successful experience.
To safeguard the well-being of delegates at BankSec 2021 and Branch Transformation 2021, RBR is:
- Following the guidance of the UK government, the WHO and other appropriate bodies
- Communicating with the venue about their cleaning protocols, ensuring all surfaces are regularly sanitised throughout the conference
- Asking delegates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (and to have proof of vaccination) or have obtained a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of the start of the conference
- Requesting that all delegates evaluate their own health and that of their close contacts, and if they are showing symptoms of illness, to stay away
- Asking that any person showing symptoms of illness at the conference leaves, in order to ensure the safety and well-being of other delegates
- Strongly encouraging attendees to wear face masks, especially when queuing for food and drink and whilst moving around the conference
- Discouraging handshakes and physical document exchange, and encouraging regular hand washing and use of sanitisers that will be available throughout the venue
For information regarding entry requirements to the UK, please visit: www.gov.uk/uk-border-control
This page was last updated on 29thNovember 2021.