Banking Automation Bulletin
News, opinions and intelligence on banking technology, cards and payments since 1979
The Bulletin is a subscription newsletter published 12 times per year by RBR and is recognised as a unique source of global news and informed analysis of key issues in self-service banking, cards and payments.
The Bulletin is read by key decision makers across multiple sectors within the financial services industry. These organisations include banks, card schemes, CIT companies, network processors, suppliers and central banks, in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every issue contains independent and authoritative insights from industry experts as well as proprietary ATM and cards market data.
Regular topics covered by the Bulletin include...
• ATM deployment strategies
• Merchant acquiring and acceptance
Planned editorial features...
• Deposit automation and recycling, Mobile EFTPOS | January 2013
• Teller automation and branch cash management, multi-channel banking | February 2013
• Merchant acquiring | March 2013
• Payment card fraud | April 2013
• Cash cycle management, banknote security | May 2013
• ATM outsourcing and managed services | June 2012
• ATM monitoring | July 2012
• Global payment cards | August 2013
• ATM multivendor software, payment card acceptance | September 2013
• Biometrics, prepaid cards | October 2013
• ATM and payment card security | November 2013
• Innovation in self-service banking and branch banking | December 2013
You can also follow our LinkedIn discussion group